“Choosing The Right Time"
(Choosing Your Future – Part 5)
September 26, 2021
Worship Team: Angela Cano, Bethsaida Gomez, Rachael Torres, Art Martinez, Jim Carlile, Miguel Torres
Sermon: Ruben Ortega
“ 1 There is an occasion for everything, and a time for every activity under heaven: 2 a time to give birth and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to uproot; 3 a time to kill and a time to heal; a time to tear down and a time to build; 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh; a time to mourn and a time to dance; 5 a time to throw stones and a time to gather stones; a time to embrace and a time to avoid embracing; 6 a time to search and a time to count as lost; a time to keep and a time to throw away; 7 a time to tear and a time to sew; a time to be silent and a time to speak; 8 a time to love and a time to hate;a time for war and a time for peace.” (Ecclesiates 3:1-8)
“For every activity there is a right time and procedure, even though man’s troubles are heavy on him.” (Ecclesiastes 8:6 )
When Is The Right Time To Get Moving?
- When God tells you to do something.“ 17 ‘Follow Me,’ Jesus told them, ‘and I will make you fish for people!’ 18 Immediately they left their nets and followed Him.” (Mark 1:17-18 )
- When you need to ask for forgiveness. “ 23 So if you are offering your gift on the altar, and there you remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled with your brother, and then come and offer your gift.” (Matthew 5:23-24 )
- When you are tempted. “But you, man of God, run from these things, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness.” (1 Timothy 6:11 )
- When you have made a promise to God. “When you make a vow to God, don’t delay fulfilling it, because He does not delight in fools. Fulfill what you vow.” (Ecclesiastes 5:4 )
- When you have an opportunity to do good. “When it is in your power, don’t withhold good from the one it belongs to.” (Proverbs 3:27 )
- When God offers you salvation. “For He says: I heard you in an acceptable time, and I helped you in the day of salvation. Look, now is the acceptable time; now is the day of salvation.” (2 Corinthians 6:2 )
Pastor Ruben’s Blessing For You:
“May God keep us centered and devoted to him, following the life path he has cleared, watching the signposts, and walking at the pace and rhythms he laid down for our ancestors.” (1 Kings 8:58 ) [MSG]